Thursday, July 16, 2009

Card Making

So yesterday I really felt like trying to be crafty. I used to make greeting cards with my mom when I was younger, but I hadn't done it for a long time and I really didn't have any supplies.

So, I went on a quest to find a card making starter kit. I had seen millions of scrapbooking starter kits that contain enough fun stuff to make one scrapbook. I thought for sure they'd have something similar for cards-a packet full of enough stuff to make 5-10 cards. Well, after traveling to 5 different crafts stores, I found nothing.

I made one last ditch effort and went to Target-where I hit the jackpot! In the dollar section at Target I got all kinds of scrapbooking/card making materials! While they probably aren't the BEST quality in the world, they actually turned out to work quite well. So, here are the cards I made yesterday. The first 5 I came up with all on my own, and the last two gained great inspiration from here and here.

Please ignore the ridiculously horrible photography and the fact that all the words are backwards, I was too lazy to get out my camera so these pictures were taken with the mac photobooth.







No comments:

Post a Comment