Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blogging For Dummies

Knowing the way the world is, and the number of books about ridiculous topics that have been written, I would assume there is probably a "blogging for dummies" book of some sort. I should really grab myself a copy of this. I like to consider myself a fairly tech-savvy person, but I am having SERIOUS problems with this whole blogging thing.

I'm not quite sure what it is that I don't understand but I kind of feel like its EVERYTHING! I'm not sure what little gadget do-dads I should have on my page, or how I can get people to see/know about my blog (not that anyone will really want to read this anyway).

Clearly I need to make a trip to the local library...or possibly use this lovely computer to hop on the internet and find some answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment